delivering engagement with technology
Coumadin QuickLearn: Instructional Design
Client: Accelera / Bristol Myers Squibb
Project: Computer-Based Training to teach Pharmaceutical Representatives about the underlying conditions treatable with Coumadin
As Instructional Designer/Writer, my responsibilities included:
- Storyboarding modules of a Pharmacological Training Program (80-100 slides per module, two modules)
- Chunking text, writing transitions, narration and programmer instructions
- Assigning graphics and placing tables
- Detailing animations for artist/programmer to create
- Writing Knowledge Checks
Challenges for this project included:
- Time constraints/quick turnaround.
- Complex material required careful coordination and management of assets.
Project Samples: view partial storyboard (PPT format)